directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] SpringServerTest fails on Windows
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:00:30 GMT
Martin Alderson wrote:
> Hullo,
>
> The SpringServerTest seems to fail on Windows.  First of all it failed with a "FileNotFoundException
: C:\tmp\objectClass.db (The system cannot find the path specified)".  This isn't too surprising
as I don't have a c:\tmp (Windows doesn't by default).

> After I created c:\tmp the test failed with an AssertionError at org.apache.directory.server.SpringServerTest.testSpringServerJdbmPartition(SpringServerTest.java:189).
 This is from the following code:

>         File tmpOCdb = new File( getTmpDir(), "objectClass.db" );
>         assertTrue( tmpOCdb.exists() );
>
> This is looking for objectClass.db in %temp% (which is C:\DOCUME~1\Martin\LOCALS~1\Temp).
>
> I can't see where it decides to create the objectClass.db in c:\tmp - any ideas?

Yeah, this is something I have done a few weeks ago, forgetting that
windows exist... I think a JIRA has been raised, and I thought the issue
has been fixed.

Will take another look at it.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny