directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [JDBM] Index .db files grow from attribute replace
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:48:57 GMT

February last year - before we branched: http://jdbm.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jdbm/jdbm/src/main/jdbm/btree/BTree.java?r1=1.17&r2=1.18

> I guess we just branched the 1.0 code.  Can we just go ahead and apply this patch or
should we sync up with the latest JDBM trunk?

Just apply the change in trunk, test the server, and commit. We have
tried to get a JDBM release for more than one year, including 2 very
simple patches, but with no success. So we branched...

I guess that we should continue with our branch until they finally find
time to apply our patches and release ...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org