directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS ConfigNG
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 18:03:12 GMT
Ersin ER wrote:
> Let's continue discussion on next generation configuration mechanism for
> ApacheDS in this thread.

I have listed _all_ the parameters we currently want to manage, in all
classes :

DirectoryService
----------------
    accessControlEnabled      : boolean;
    allowAnonymousAccess      : boolean
   +changeLog                 : ChangeLog
    denormalizeOpAttrsEnabled : boolean
    exitVmOnShutdown          : boolean
    id                        : String
   +journal                   : Journal
    maxPDUSize                : int
    passordHidden             : boolean
    replicaId                 : int
   +systemPartition           : Partition
    workingDirectory          : File
   *interceptors List<Interceptor>        :
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.Interceptor
   *partitions Set<? extends Partition>   :
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.Partition
   *testEntries List<? extends LdifEntry> :
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.ldif.Entry

ChangeLog
---------
    enabled                : boolean
    exposeChangeLog        : boolean
    partitionSuffix        : String
    revisionsContainerName : String
    tagsContainerName      : String
   +changeLogStore         : ChangeLogStore

ChangeLogStore
--------------
No setters...

Journal
-------
    enabled      : boolean
   +journalStore : JournalStore

JournalStore
------------
    fileName         : String
    workingDirectory : String

Partition : JdbmPartition
-------------------------
    cacheSize        : int
    id               : String
    optimizerEnabled : boolean
    suffix           : String
    syncOnWrite      : boolean
   *indexedAttributes Set<Index<?,ServerEntry>> indexedAttributes ) ???
    property( String propertyName, String propertyValue ???

Index : JdbmIndex
-----------------
    attributeId : String
    cacheSize   : int
    numDupLimit : int
    wkDirPath   : File

Interceptor : AuthenticationInterceptor
---------------------------------------
   *authenticators Set<Authenticator> :
org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.Authenticator

Authenticator
-------------
No setters...

Interceptor:JournalInterceptor
------------------------------
    rotation : int

LdifEntry
---------
No setters...

LdapService
-----------
   +directoryService        : DirectoryService (AbstractProtocolServer)
    enabled                 : boolean (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +tcpTransport            : TcpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +udpTransport            : UdpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
    catelogBased            : boolean (DirectoryBackedService)
    searchBaseDn            : String (DirectoryBackedService)
    allowAnonymousAccess    : boolean
    certificatePassword     : String
    confidentialityRequired : boolean
    enableLdaps             : boolean
    keystoreFile            : String
    maxSizeLimit            : int
    maxTimeLimit            : int
   +replicationSystem       : ReplicationSystem
    saslHost                : String
    saslPrincipal           : String
    serviceId               : String
    serviceName             : String
   *extendedOperationHandlers Collection<ExtendedOperationHandler> :
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.ExtendedOperationHandler
   *saslQop Set<String> : java.lang.String
   *saslRealms( List<String> : java.lang.String
   *saslMechanismHandlers( Map<String, MechanismHandler> :
MechanismHandler + mech-name
   *transportProtocols Set<TransportProtocol> :
org.apache.directory.server.protocol.shared.TransportProtocol

ReplicationSystem
-----------------
   *replicaPeers Set<ReplicaPeerConfiguration> :
org.apache.directory.server.ldap.replication.ReplicaPeerConfiguration

ReplicaPeerConfiguration
------------------------
    setInterval    : long
    setPassword    : String
    setPrincipalDN : String
    setProducer    : String
    setRefreshOnly : boolean

ExtendedOperationHandler
------------------------
No setters...

MechanismHandler : NtlmMechanismHandler
---------------------------------------
   +ntlmProvider     : NtlmProvider
    ntlmProviderFqcn : String

NtlmProvider
------------
No setters...

ChangePasswordServer
--------------------
   +directoryService        : DirectoryService (AbstractProtocolServer)
    enabled                 : boolean (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +tcpTransport            : TcpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +udpTransport            : UdpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
    catelogBased            : boolean (DirectoryBackedService)
    searchBaseDn            : String (DirectoryBackedService)
    allowableClockSkew    : long
    emptyAddressesAllowed : boolean
    policyCategoryCount   : int
    policyPasswordLength  : int
    policyTokenSize       : int
    primaryRealm          : String
    servicePrincipal      : String
   *encryptionTypes EncryptionType[] : EncryptionType

DnsServer
---------
   +directoryService        : DirectoryService (AbstractProtocolServer)
    enabled                 : boolean (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +tcpTransport            : TcpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +udpTransport            : UdpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
    catelogBased            : boolean (DirectoryBackedService)
    searchBaseDn            : String (DirectoryBackedService)

KdcServer
---------
   +directoryService        : DirectoryService (AbstractProtocolServer)
    enabled                 : boolean (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +tcpTransport            : TcpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +udpTransport            : UdpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
    catelogBased            : boolean (DirectoryBackedService)
    searchBaseDn            : String (DirectoryBackedService)
    allowableClockSkew       : long
    bodyChecksumVerified     : boolean
    emptyAddressesAllowed    : boolean
    forwardableAllowed       : boolean
    kdcPrincipal             : String
    maximumRenewableLifetime : long
    maximumTicketLifetime    : long
    paEncTimestampRequired   : boolean
    postdatedAllowed         : boolean
    primaryRealm             : String
    proxiableAllowed         : boolean
    renewableAllowed         : boolean
   *encryptionTypes( EncryptionType[] : EncryptionType

NtpServer
---------
   +directoryService        : DirectoryService (AbstractProtocolServer)
    enabled                 : boolean (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +tcpTransport            : TcpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)
   +udpTransport            : UdpTransport (AbstractProtocolServer)

TcpTransport
------------
    setAddress   : String (AbstractTransport)
    setBackLog   : int (AbstractTransport)
    setNbThreads : int (AbstractTransport)
    setPort      : int (AbstractTransport)

UdpTransport
------------
    setAddress   : String (AbstractTransport)
    setBackLog   : int (AbstractTransport)
    setNbThreads : int (AbstractTransport)
    setPort      : int (AbstractTransport)

ApacheDS
--------
    allowAnonymousAccess : boolean
    ldifDirectory        : File
    synchPeriodMillis    : long

> BTW, we already have some notes on CiDIT:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx11/configuration-in-dit-cidit.html

This is a good starting point.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny