directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Modification proposal in the server.xml configuration
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:21:48 GMT
Hi guys,

I have no idea why we are stuck with  <defaultDirectoryService...> in
the server.xml file instead of <directoryService...>. I guess that it's
because we moved to xbeans quickly, and didn't finished the work one
year ago.

What about using <directoryService> ? It's just a matter of adding
'element="directoryService"' in the DefaultDirectoryService class header :

 * Default implementation of {@link DirectoryService}.
 * @org.apache.xbean.XBean element="directoryService"
 * @author <a href="">Apache Directory

I know that it seems not urgent nor important, but as soon as the
configuration is not frozen _yet_, it's still time to get it right.

wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message