directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:45:46 GMT
Hi Rahul,

> Thanks to you and Emmanuel for the suggestion about not to use root
> for the safety reasons. I jumped on the new user now.

Great :-)

> Now, the problem is build  (MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx256m" mvn clean install -e)
>  is failing due to following reasons (variables not found) on newly
> checked out code
> from svn:
>
> symbol  : variable HAS_SUBORDINATES_AT
> location: interface org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.constants.SchemaConstants

I added these constants yesterday to the shared-ldap-constants.

However the latest build of shared-ldap-constants in the snapshot
repository [1] is from 2009-03-09. Is there a problem with the CI-build [2]?

Reagards,
Stefan

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/directory/shared/shared-ldap-constants/0.9.14-SNAPSHOT/