directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Internationalization
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:31:37 GMT
Hi Antoine,

Antoine Toulme wrote:
> Hey guys, I'd like to keep this going on. Should I consider discussing
> this on infra ? Open a bug about it ? Please let me know. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to install babel on my computer in order
to see how it works. However I'm quite busy atm, so I want to play with
it at ApacheCon in two weeks. Do you also attend ApacheCon?

You said that at eclipse.org you use the Bugzilla account. Is this a
single-sign-on or do you authenticate against the Bugzilla user
database? Do you think it is also possible to re-use a Jira account?

Another question about the UI: I looked at babel.eclipse.org and I
wondered how to use it. I mean there is a huge list of property files.
If I see a wrong label in some dialog in eclipse, how could I find that
label in babel? I can't find a search function, have I missed it?

Kind Regards,
Stefan