directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Validation of server configuration against schema
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:23:30 GMT
David Jencks schrieb:
> I don't know anything about xmllint but I'd assume that for any
> validation tool you'd have to tell it about all the schemas it is
> supposed to know about?  In this case there are 3, not just the apacheds
> xbean schema, there are also 2 spring schemas, and the complaint appears
> to be about one of them.

You're right. I now wrote a testcase which is run apacheds build. It still throws the same
error, but I can't figure out
where my problem is :(

Test set: org.apache.directory.server.ConfigurationValidationTest
Tests run: 4, Failures: 4, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.379 sec <<< FAILURE!
testValidationServerXml(org.apache.directory.server.ConfigurationValidationTest)  Time elapsed:
0.302 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration
of element 'spring:beans'.
	at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
	at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:37)
	at org.apache.directory.server.ConfigurationValidationTest.testValidationServerXml(ConfigurationValidationTest.java:80)

Felix