directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Validation of server configuration against schema
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:28:52 GMT
Thanks Stefan

Stefan Zoerner schrieb:
> Hi Felix!
>
> Felix Knecht wrote:
>> - What is meant by 'another bean I didn't convert'?
>>   extract from server.xml:
>>   <!-- another bean I didn't convert -->
>>   <spring:bean
>> class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.CustomEditorConfigurer">
>>     <spring:property name="customEditors">
>>       <spring:map>
>>         <spring:entry key="javax.naming.directory.Attributes">
>>           <spring:bean
>> class="org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.AttributesPropertyEditor"/>

>>         </spring:entry>
>>       </spring:map>
>>     </spring:property>
>>   </spring:bean>
> In the old Spring configuration it was possible to inject the context
> entry in LDIF format, this was done with the property editor feature. It
> is not needed any more from my point of view, and can be removed.

So I suppose that the spring namespace isn't needed anymore in the configuration file. So
a configuration file will look
like  attached one.
It's building and passing integration tests (mvn cleaninstall -Dintegration).

Can the apacheds gurus confirm that removing spring namespace and CustomEditorConfigurer bean
is ok? If so I'll commit
the changed files in the server-xml module of apacheds.

Thanks
Felix