directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Validation of server configuration against schema
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 01:34:42 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Felix Knecht <felix@otego.com> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> We have various default-server configurations [1] and also generated schemas
>> which should fit. I'm simply not able to do a valid validation of one of the
>> default-server configuration using the corresponding schema. Neither in self
>> written java code nor using any tools ...
>> Has anybody more luck or is this a problem or must it not validate (if so
>> what's the reason to create the schemas)?
>
> The schema are self-generated by xbeans. Maybe the generation is not correct ?

I can find very, very rare docs about the maven-xbean-plugin and it's usage!
Looking at the code I guess this is what's going on for classes have the marker "* @org.apache.xbean.XBean"
- Setters should (!?) be marked with "* @org.apache.xbean.XBean"
- Getters may have no specific marker (but can like property), but are taken for schema generation
- Other methods ... ?