directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 1.5 - Build failure
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:01:09 GMT
Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Sure, GCJ doesn't work.
>
> But I have no problem to start it with
> - Sun 5 or 6
> - OpenJDK 6 (bundled with Ubuntu 8.10)
> - IBM J9 1.6.0
> - Harmony 5 M6
>
> Regards,
> Stefan

I don't know if you have the same problem than I have, but when I try to
quit Studio launched from a console, it gets stuck (the console is not
available anymore, even if I don't see Studio anymore).

elecharny@elecharny-laptop:~/ApacheDirectoryStudio-linux-x86-1.3.0.v20081020$
./ApacheDirectoryStudio
0    [main] INFO  org.apache.directory.studio.Application  - Entering
Apache Directory Studio.
18222 [main] INFO  org.apache.directory.studio.Application  - Exiting
Apache Directory Studio.

I have to kill -9 the process to get rid of it...

(Ubuntu 8.10, Sun 1.6.0_10)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com