directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject [Groovy LDAP] JIRA for the library?
Date Sun, 01 Mar 2009 19:09:44 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to make some progress with the Groovy LDAP library, see
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSBOX/groovy-ldap.html

My next steps planned are

- finalizing the API for first release (0.1)
- making a first release
- adding Unit Tests, which should include Groovy scripts which use the
library for calls against ApacheDS

I am uncertain whether we should to change to Maven; currently, Grovvy
LDAP only uses ant and ivy for building.

In order to plan these steps, and to offer users an option to provide
feedback, JIRA would be nice.

Question: Should I use an existing JIRA-Project for that, like
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIR
and define a component "Groovy LDAP" within?

Another option would be a new JIRA project, but this is perhaps a little
bit early.

What do you think?
Greetings from Hamburg,
      Stefan