directory-dev mailing list archives

From Koray YILMAZ <ky.yilm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic question about Apache directory server 1.5.4
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:32:49 GMT

Great Job !!
I've solved w'th your helps/ Thank you both of you. I'll give info for other
people about the solution. I was using Turkish in regional settings and
after your posts everything was clear changed everything to English
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22290315/1.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22290315/2.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22290315/3.jpg

See you