directory-dev mailing list archives

From Koray YILMAZ <ky.yilm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic question about Apache directory server 1.5.4
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 14:21:17 GMT

I'm trying to install it on C: I've looked at the thread you gave and tried
to start it from command prompt and its result is like the following:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22288975/Screenshot2.doc Screenshot2.doc
The problem continues. Pierre thanks for quick response BTW. If it could be
solved  it would be great ;)