Yeah sure go ahead and roll it out.  I'll be working late tomorrow without much access to Internet so I'll have to play with it after I come home.

Alex

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> There's some wiki pages on deploying.

I tried to follow the wiki pages.

 But this used to work if I
> remember.

Yep, for me it did as well.

 Do you want me to try to deploy to see if it may be a local
> configuration issue for you?

Any help is most welcome. Do you want me to rollback? IIRC at least the svn tag needs to be removed.

Regards
Felix