There's some wiki pages on deploying.  But this used to work if I remember.  Do you want me to try to deploy to see if it may be a local configuration issue for you?

Thanks,
Alex

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
I tried to perform the release but surprisingly it doesn't works. Maybe this has also to do with the changes done in the
new ASF TLP pom. See also my question on the maven user list http://markmail.org/message/xs3f7l5qbhna6jcq