directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ChangeLog + revert, broken , take 2
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:23:10 GMT
In order to implement the clear operation, we will have to inject a
new field into each operationContext : the bypassed interceptors. As
we don't want he changeLog to be executed when reverting operations,
we have to bypass it. We also may want to bypass some other
interceptors , like the authz or authn (if we have successfully
modified something, then we will successfully do the revert).

Adding a Collection of bypassed interceptors into the operationContext
will allow such a mechanism to work. It should not break the current
code base, as the PartitionNexusProxy handle such bypasses.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,