directory-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul SOA <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: want to contribute in the project
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 22:32:57 GMT
Hello Emmanuel/Alex/Devs,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am new to ApacheDS but due to having interest in LDAP and Java I am
interested in this.  I am trying to get some enough knowledge of
project to propose something. I am looking into the project (DS part,
studio and Triplesec) to understand it.  It will be really
advantageous, if you can share your thought about incoming
projects/ideas. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Rahul