directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SASL authentificator
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:59:56 GMT
This should be possible since we've already added several mechanisms in a
pluggable fashion.  I'd setup a debugging session and inspect the various
data structures to see if your SASL handler is in fact registered.  Then we
can work backwards from there.  I need more to understand what's going
wrong.

Alex