directory-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploy Snapshots from http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:07:09 GMT
The others have indicated how to set up for this, but for the record
if you'd prefer to use Archiva, it has been set up on vmbuild for some
time [1]. You can deploy via either local file or HTTP. It is only
usable for snapshots since there is no promotion feature in 1.1.3.
However, we don't currently have apache account integration for self-
deployment. For downloads, you can either point at that server or we
can rsync them to people.apache.org.

Cheers,
Brett

[1] http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/