directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems with noarch-installer in 1.5.5 SNAPSHOT (NoClassDefFoundError)
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:35:25 GMT
Hi Felix,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> > /installers/apacheds-noarch/apacheds.bat
> > /installers/apacheds-noarch/apacheds.sh
>
> But they look completely different. I follow Stefans original description
> to build it:

Forget what I said. It seems I was not completely awaken this morning... I
thought the discussion was about the scripts in the apacheds-noarch
projet...

The correct location of the file you're looking for is
/daemon/plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/daemon/installers/archive/apacheds.sh

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud