directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy Snapshots from http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:39:11 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
> The Directory project uses ASF Continuum [1] for CI. Now we'd like to make
> the built snapshot available via a ASF snapshot repository.
> We're using latest ASF TLP apache-5.pom [2] which has configured a
> snapshot repo [3]. So the most intuitively is the have the goal 'clean deploy'
> as build definition in CI. Doing so this throws a build failure [5]. Is this related
> issue INFRA-1318 [4] or is any other special configuration needed?

The repository.apache.org server referenced in the latest apache POM
requires a user account before you can deploy snapshots or release
candidates to it. The setup is similar as you've probably already had
for the repositories on people.apache.org, but the accounts are
different. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1896 for
more background.

If you haven't yet considered migrating your snapshots to
repository.apache.org, then you can safely switch back to version 4 of
the Apache POM.

BR,

Jukka Zitting