directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [Studio] Next Release Roadmap
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:31:09 GMT
Hi guys,

The last release of Studio was end of November 2008 so I want to ask if
we would release a new version around ApacheCon?

The major improvement we have is the multi-language support, thanks to
Felix for the work. I think we have to finish the french translation and
 to review the german translations but it is almost finished.

Then some issues with non-editable attributes are fixed. All attributes
are editable now, even they are not in the schema or operational.

Last not least a very nasty bug is fixed [1] which needs a quick
release, IMHO.

So the question is if we want to get out an 1.4.0 till end of March and
which other features we should include? Otherwise we should release a
1.3.1 with important bug fixes soon.

Thoughts?

Kind Regards,
Stefan