directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems with noarch-installer in 1.5.5 SNAPSHOT (NoClassDefFoundError)
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:41:36 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
> I replaced hard coded -cp by using a dynamical one (see http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=747059&view=rev).
> To use it you probably need to rebuild updated daemon/trunk.

I have tried it out and I have problems with the *.bat file under
Windows (both Cygwin and "native" CLI).

The variable ADS_CP does only contain the last jar-file in lib, the
concatenation within the for loop seems not work.

for /F %%a in ('dir lib\ /a /b /-p /o') do set ADS_CP=%ADS_CP%;"lib\%%a"

I have googled and experimented a bit, but I simply do not understand,
why the value for %ADS_CP% in the set operation is still the old one ("").

Any Windows CLI expert here? You may keep anonymous ;-) Drop me a mail
directly

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan