directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release TLP pom: 4 hr grace period
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 17:55:38 GMT
Got it !!!!

Needed to add in .m2/settings.xml more configuration elements for the server like this
   <server>
      <id>apache.release</id>
      <username>felixk</username>
      <privateKey>/home/felix/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>
      <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
      <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>

<!-- new added -->
      <configuration>
        <sshExecutable>ssh</sshExecutable>
        <scpExecutable>scp</scpExecutable>