directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Link to Groovy LDAP from our site?
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:16:09 GMT
Hi all,

we currently had a discussion about a client API subproject at
Directory. I prefer to concentrate on the 2.0 release of ApacheDS first
-- there are still a lot of things that have to be done, especially by
me (interaction with Open Group, for instance) -- and decide about the
sub project later.

In the meantime, I would nevertheless link the Groovy LDAP sandbox
project from the main menu of our site.

http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSBOX/groovy-ldap.html

in order to make it more visible and attract people who are interested
to get involved.

It is clearly visible in the disclaimer, that this is not an
official/maintained subproject/product yet.

Any objections?

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan