directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r745400 - /directory/studio/trunk/ldapbrowser-common/pom.xml
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:33:10 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud

> Hi Felix,
>
> I came across the same problem and was wondering if we should do this or
> simply move the properties files to 'src/main/resources' (in the right
> packages of course).

Regarding to Eclipses RPC structure I think this would be the right place, whereas regarding
from then Maven POV you're
totally right to move them to the src/main/resources.

I don't now what happens debugging in Eclipse when having them in the resources directory.
Does it still works?
I think to remember that the time I started with the i18n stuff I thought it easier to have
it in the src/main/java tree
because there I had (and probably still and only have) support for Eclipse tooling like 'Externalize
strings...' and
other gadgets.

IMO it's easier to handle them using Eclipse tools when they are in the scr/main/java tree.

Regards
Felix