directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagariki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Studio translations
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 16:54:22 GMT
IMO, English is an indispensable part of computers (and it grew with the evolution of
computer language/technology too, as we all know).
It is sometimes so difficult to find an equivalent word to a specific term related to computers
in non-English language that it is like chasing a mirage.

P.S :- These are the thoughts once crossed my mind when I tried to explain about computers
        and my work to my parents whose language is not english :), did I say it is tough
        its obvious ;)

Kiran Ayyagari