directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [Studio] Creating MANIFEST.MF using mvn studio:eclipse
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 11:13:33 GMT
Hi,

When checking out studio from SVN and running "mvn studio:eclipse" the
MANIFEST.MF isn't created properly. No "Export-Package" is created in
the MANIFEST.MF.

In the following I use the "jars" plugin only.

I found out that "bundle:manifest" brings some warnings:
[WARNING] Warning in manifest for
org.apache.directory.studio:jars:jar:1.4.0-SNAPSHOT : No sub JAR or
directory lib/studio-dsml-parser-0.4.4-SNAPSHOT.jar

That is because target/classes/lib with all the jars doesn't exist.

If I run a "mvn compile" first then all jars from the lib folder are
copied to target/classes/lib. Then "bundle:mainifest" works properly and
creates the "Export-Package" header.

As a workaround I modified the StudioEclipseMojo and added a
  forkMvnGoal( "compile" );
before running "bundle:manifest".

It works but I wonder if that is a proper solution, Felix?

Kind Regards,
Stefan