directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Snapshot Repositories
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:21:01 GMT
Stefan Seelmann schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed that vm094.oxylos.org isn't running and no snapshot
> repository is available

Thanks for spotting.

. Is it possible to startup this server again?

On 26.01.2009 vmhost0.oxylos.org was down (see notifications ML). I don't neither the reason
why nor who did the
shutdown (and I was awaiting the one shutting it down to start up the VMs again when he finished
his work).

Having a look at the adminstration web gui it seems that wmhost0 is up again but none of the
VMs are running.
I'll try to restart them again (vm094 - vm097).

> I know that Emmanual and Felix started with setting up continuum at ASF
> machines. I just wonder what's the progress?

I do not know exactly what can be done on the ASF continuum. ATM it's just doing a 'mvn clean
install' for the snapshots
I think.
On oxylos we also do deploy the snapshots, generate and deploy some project documentation
and run all using
-Dintegration property for maven builds (deployment also to oxylos).

Felix