directory-dev mailing list archives

From fe...@otego.com
Subject Re: Summary of my work on the poms
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:56:31 GMT
> Thanks for this Felix.  BTW sorry for not being able to test the deploy
> (crazy day yesterday).

NP. Hope you have a better day today.

>  You still need me to do this?

Thanks for your offer but I managed to deploy it somehow. See
http://www.archivum.info/dev@directory.apache.org/2009-02/msg00343.html. I
also updated the wiki with this information.

Now we need to get the snapshots deploy from the ASF CI, see also thread
http://www.archivum.info/dev@directory.apache.org/2009-02/msg00348.html.

Thanks
Felix