directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nowhere <spina.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDs - DIGEST-MD5
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:24:49 GMT

Hi,
Kiran excuse me for attachements, i tried to provide for you a paste bin:
my java class: http://pastebin.com/m748ea714
my server.xml: http://pastebin.com/m1f899034

Hoping this can help...

As you see, I can authenticate successful using only uid (or cn), that is
"adminrosa". If, instead I use "cn=adminrosa,dc=example,dc=com", I get
following exception:

javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 -
INVALID_CREDENTIALS
: DIGEST-MD5: cannot acquire password for cn=adminrosa,dc=example,dc=com in
real
m : example.com]
        at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3005)...