directory-dev mailing list archives

From Nowhere <spina.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDs - DIGEST-MD5
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:23:09 GMT

Hi, here I'm again...was I mistake of mine, It doesn't work with DIGEST-MD5
(I left "simple" in my previous test) :(
I repeat the not working configuration:

"com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory");
        env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ldap://ldap.example.com:10389/");
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_AUTHENTICATION, "DIGEST-MD5");
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "uid=admin,dc=example,dc=com");
        env.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "admin");
	 // Specify realm
         env.put( "java.naming.security.sasl.realm", "example.com" );

         // Request privacy protection
         env.put( "javax.security.sasl.qop", "auth-conf" );

and I upload my server.xml, if it can help.

Any suggestion?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22076693/server.xml server.xml