On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 2:40 AM, Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagarikiran@gmail.com> wrote:
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
- fast lookup for an entry by its DN, or entryCSN/UUID attributes.
We need to allow duplicates in the DN index, there will be collisions.

How do we access CSN/UUID I think, this JournalInterceptor will be before the
ReplicationInterceptor then we don't have access to CSN. One way would be to
create these values in JournalInterceptor and pass on to ReplicationInterceptor

The server should be generating entryUUID values and entryCSN operational attributes for all entries and changes respectively.  This should be done even if replication is not enabled. So it's best if the code generating these be separated from mitosis and put into the operational interceptor.

Alex