On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,
- it stores forward and revert changes (we don't need revert usually)

We do need information to be able to revert operations such as deletes with the appropriate add operation.  I don't recommend removing the reverse changes unless you're certain you can capture all the necessary information to fully revert an operation.

We may also add a new interceptor for that purpose, namely a JournalInterceptor.

The CL is not really a transaction journal but I think I understand what you mean.

Nothing complicated though. My idea is to use a simple file, being rotated when we put some tag, plus some JDBM index around to be able to lookup for DN, UUID or entryCSN.

Why do that when you can build the entire thing using JDBM?

Alex