He he okie I get the message guys.  You, Howard and David are right. Effectively this would be like implementing NTP over LDAP.

Thanks,
Alex

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
IMO, NTP is the way to go. Time synchronizing servers when doing
replication is a part of the deal. Any other solution is a bit
overworkilling, when kikking some sysadmin's bottom could do the job
more efficiently ;)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,