There are some other talks on ServiceMix by Andreas Gies and Adrian Trenaman so you might want to check some of those out (they work for the same company that I do).  I am trying to get someone to fill in with a Camel talk in place of one of mine because there are no Camel talks scheduled currently.

I'll let you know what gets scheduled.

Chris Custine
My Blog ::
Apache ServiceMix ::