directory-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU -- Who will be there?
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:47:37 GMT
There are some other talks on ServiceMix by Andreas Gies and Adrian Trenaman
so you might want to check some of those out (they work for the same company
that I do).  I am trying to get someone to fill in with a Camel talk in
place of one of mine because there are no Camel talks scheduled currently.

I'll let you know what gets scheduled.

Chris

--
Chris Custine