directory-dev mailing list archives

From tadi <prathima.spana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.5.4 -How to configure Custom authenticator
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:52:23 GMT

Hi,

Sorry i cant share source code. I have added new custom authenticator of
simple type with default implementation to authenticate, to say hard coded
some values also. and registered this in authenticationInterceptor. I have
built a jar file and added this to lib folder of Apache DS installation
path.

Configured server.xml such that simple authentication ref to new custom
authenticator class.