directory-dev mailing list archives

From tadi <prathima.spana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.5.4 -How to configure Custom authenticator
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:09:50 GMT

I didnt get how to fill JIRA, I have just added log contents.. Have a look

[16:19:10] ERROR [org.apache.directory.daemon.Bootstrapper] - Failed on
null.init(InstallationLayout, String[])
with name 'directoryService' defined in URL
[file:/E:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Directory%20Server/instances/default/conf/server.xml]:
Cannot create inner bean 'authenticationInterceptor#2a5330' of type
[org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.AuthenticationInterceptor] while
setting bean property 'interceptors' with key [1]; nested exception is
with name 'authenticationInterceptor#2a5330' defined in URL
[file:/E:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Directory%20Server/instances/default/conf/server.xml]:
Error setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
'property' of bean class
[org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.AuthenticationInterceptor]: Bean
property 'property' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does
the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
Caused by:
[...]
	at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:793)
	at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:645)
	at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:78)
	at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:59)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1126)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:861)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:421)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:215)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:122)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveManagedList(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:281)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:131)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1099)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:861)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:421)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:149)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
	at org.apache.directory.server.Service.init(Service.java:60)
	at org.apache.directory.daemon.Bootstrapper.callInit(Bootstrapper.java:151)
	at
org.apache.directory.daemon.TanukiBootstrapper.start(TanukiBootstrapper.java:51)
	at
org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperManager$12.run(WrapperManager.java:2788)