Excellent - thanks for the update.

Alex

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Alex Karasulu wrote:
Hi guys,

What's the timeframe on this merge?

Hi Alex,

if we exclude the 72 hours for a vote on MINA 2.0.0-M4, we currently have 7 issues for this version, 3 of them being bugs. One affects the statemachine, and as we received no answer from the guy who wrote this part, I think we can differ its resolution (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-604), another one is about the TraficClass usage (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-539) : totally useless IMHO, and the last one is a bit more annoying, but we may have a way to workaround it (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-632).

If we postpone the 4 other issues, which are not really important, then we can have a version by monday.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org