Ok, so it sounds like there is no official usage, but it is used for convenience.  If it is OK with everyone, I would like to start committing some minor changes to turn this apacheds-all into an OSGi bundle for embedding in OSGi containers.  In other words, these changes should allow the continued use as a jar file and will add the necessary manifest entries to begin using it as an OSGi bundle.  It is a small step so there shouldn't be any major effects.

Chris

--
Chris Custine