directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: remove EQUALITY attribute
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:50:11 GMT
I don't know exactly what context you're using to create this new
attributeType definition.  I don't think I would go about this in the way
you have done.  There are easier ways to do it.

Regardless in ADS you can just delete the AT definition under the
ou=schema,cn=attributeTypes branch of the DIT then start over.  Or you can
do a modify on the m-equality attribute of the entry corresponding to your
AT definition that you want changed.