directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: uninstall ApachDS
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 09:11:51 GMT
Hi hayart,

As far as I remember "apacheds-1.5.4-default" should be located at
"/etc/init.d/apacheds-1.5.4-default".

You should also try to run this as root: "sudo
/etc/init.d/apacheds-1.5.4-default start".

One last point that may be the reason why the server does not start is that
it requires Java 5 (1.5) and won't run under Java 1.4.

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud