directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration ASF continuum
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 20:43:20 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Felix Knecht wrote:
>>> Maybe a good thing too would be to update the wiki page with the
>>> selected configuration
>>> (http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/apacheds-v15-developers-guide.html)
>>>
>>> and guideline for those who want to get some info about the current
>>> build.
>>>

>> I don't find anything about CI/Continuum on this page.
> Indeed...
>>  What exactly do
>> you mean?
>>
> Well, I mean we should have something instead of anything, isn't it ? :)
>
> I don't say that you should do it,

NP. I didn't understood it as a given job for me to be done :-)

I just say that at some point, it
> would be good to have something... And if I find the 30 minutes to
> update the page, I will do it.

To me this page doesn't looks ApacheDS 1.5 specific (I noticed after already created the entry
...) but it belongs to
the whole Directory project. So why not putting it to the main navigation [1] under 'Resources'
and having an entry like
'Continous Integration' where we can put all these things?

[1] http://directory.apache.org/