directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration ASF continuum [was: Asked INFRA to add Directory in ASF continuum]
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:23:36 GMT
Felix Knecht schrieb:
> Btw, I had many small issues (see
> http://hrabal.blogspot.com/2008_12_14_archive.html),
>
> 2. I don't see any reason why we should inject a scm tag in the pom.xml,
> as we _already_ set the pom's URL in continuum.
> Normally you upload a project into continuum just indication the
> pom.xml. The scm url used in continuum is taken from the pom.
>
> 6. When you inject a project with modules, the default should be to
> _not_ add every module as a separate project (for X sake, this is why we
> use modules !)
> This depends if you enable the 'For multi modules project, load only
> root as recursive build' checkbox when adding a new project.

8. It would be very cool to be able to copy/paste a project : as I'm
using it using different configurations (JDK versions, etc), it's a bit
time consuming to repeat the project creation more than once...
I thought you should be able to add a new goal to the same project and
choose another Build Environment (Add/Edit build definition).
Default means if this is the goal executed when clicking on 'build' on
the Project Group Summary view.
For java 6 exists a Build Environment JDK6.