directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration ASF continuum [was: Asked INFRA to add Directory in ASF continuum]
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:16:10 GMT
Btw, I had many small issues (see
http://hrabal.blogspot.com/2008_12_14_archive.html),

2. I don't see any reason why we should inject a scm tag in the pom.xml,
as we _already_ set the pom's URL in continuum.
Normally you upload a project into continuum just indication the
pom.xml. The scm url used in continuum is taken from the pom.

6. When you inject a project with modules, the default should be to
_not_ add every module as a separate project (for X sake, this is why we
use modules !)
This depends if you enable the 'For multi modules project, load only
root as recursive build' checkbox when adding a new project.

;-)