directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration ASF continuum [was: Asked INFRA to add Directory in ASF continuum]
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:14:36 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
>> Regarding the notification, AFAICT, we can't remove the mail sent to
>> notification@directory.a.o. May be I'm wrong ...
>>

> You're wrong ;-).
Not totally :) You can't removed it from continuum ;)

I personally find it a stupid choice to rely on pom's SCM part to handle
a CI configuration. Hudson does not need such a tag, AFAICR. Anyway ...
> It's in the pom and needs to be changed there. So
> which is the preferred notification mail address?
I think that commits is the place, as you get a notification if you
committed something wrong. But it may be just me, we can discuss that.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org