directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuration ASF continuum [was: Asked INFRA to add Directory in ASF continuum]
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:04:15 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:

>> Most of our projects will not build correctly when using the
>> --non-recursive flag, as only the root project is build (normal a 'pom'
>> project) and the nested projects (modules) aren't build at all.
>>

> I removed the --non-recursive flag for all directory projects. Now let's
> see what happens.

Hi Felix,

this is why I made you admin too :) You have way much knowledge than I
do of Maven and Continuum. My small contribution was to inject the first
version.

Btw, I had many small issues (see
http://hrabal.blogspot.com/2008_12_14_archive.html), the most annoying
is that you can't have the same project build with two different Jdk
versions.

Feel free to modify the current configuration.Maybe a good thing too
would be to update the wiki page with the selected configuration
(http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/apacheds-v15-developers-guide.html)
and guideline for those who want to get some info about the current build.

Regarding the notification, AFAICT, we can't remove the mail sent to
notification@directory.a.o. May be I'm wrong ...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com