directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Configuration ASF continuum [was: Asked INFRA to add Directory in ASF continuum]
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:37:25 GMT
Felix Knecht schrieb:
>> Ok, I made you admin for the directory project. You should now be able
>> to see everything :)
>>
> It's working, thanks.
>
> Just a few remarks:

Notifier mails goto commits@directory.apache.org (manually configured in
ASF continuum) and to notifications@d.a.o. Do we need both? If not we
can remove the manually configured one and set the correct on in the
directory project pom.xml.
Notification is only set for Failures/Errors. This could be adapted as
well in the pom.xml (ATM a success mail is sent, but only to the
notifications list).
Which list shall be used?