directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Asked INFRA to add Directory in ASF continuum
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:16:42 GMT

> Ok, I made you admin for the directory project. You should now be able
> to see everything :)
It's working, thanks.

Just a few remarks:

All projects are run using just 'clean install' goal. Tests are never
run with -Dintegration.
On the oxylos CI we distribute the maven generated reports (site-deploy
goal) as well as snapshot jars/distributions.

So the question is if we're
a) allowed to do this as well
b) if a) where to deploy the generated sites (and(?) snapshot
jars/distributions). ATM this is configured in each pom where to deploy
to the site, e.g.
  <distributionManagement>
    <site>
      <id>apache.directory.shared</id>
      <!--<url>${staging.siteURL}/${siteId}/${version}</url>-->
      <url>scpexe://vm094.oxylos.org/var/www/html/projects/shared/</url>
    </site>
  </distributionManagement>